Just finished installing, sounds awesome!!

Thanks to the forum for all the tips!! It made it easy.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Do u have bose?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

If anyone is interested in a price quote or I happened to miss you, please send me a PM.

I am out of the office for a couple of days with our dealer group, and sometimes messages on the threads get lost.

Thanks

Bobby

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is interested in a price quote or I happened to miss you, please send me a PM.

I am out of the office for a couple of days with our dealer group, and sometimes messages on the threads get lost.

Thanks

Bobby

Hello I have a 2017 Z71 LTZ crew cab

What options of kicker is is there and Price thank you ship to 92346

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks

Bobby

Boby any Info for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Okay members, here is what I have left

GM part # 19303118

This kit will fit 2014 and Up Silverado and Sierra 1500, and 2015 and Up Silverado and Sierra 2500/3500 CREW CABS ONLY. Can be used on trucks with or with out Bose. The kit includes just the subwoofer and 200watt amp which is mounted under the rear seat only.

3 of these left for $475.00 shipped to pretty much anywhere in the US

GM part # 19303116

This kit will fit 2014 and Up Silverado and Sierra 1500, and 2015 and Up Silverado and Sierra 2500/3500 DOUBLE CAB ONLY. Can be used on trucks with or with out Bose. The kit includes just the subwoofer and 200watt amp which is mounted under the rear seat only.

6 of these for $527.50 shipped to pretty much anywhere in the US
GM part # 19303117
This kit will fit 2014 and Up Silverado and Sierra 1500, and 2015 and Up Silverado and Sierra 2500/3500 CREW CABS ONLY. Can be used on trucks with out BOSE ONLY. The kit includes just the subwoofer and 200watt amp along with the 400watt DSP for the door speakers which is mounted under the rear seat.
2 of these let for $850.00 shipped pretty much anywhere in the US
If you have any interest please PM.
Payment can be done over the phone with a CC or we can send an invoice thru PayPal.
100 % confident we can offer a price that will not be beat.
Thanks
Bobby

Okay members, here is what I have left

GM part # 19303118

This kit will fit 2014 and Up Silverado and Sierra 1500, and 2015 and Up Silverado and Sierra 2500/3500 CREW CABS ONLY. Can be used on trucks with or with out Bose. The kit includes just the subwoofer and 200watt amp which is mounted under the rear seat only.

3 of these left for $475.00 shipped to pretty much anywhere in the US

GM part # 19303116

This kit will fit 2014 and Up Silverado and Sierra 1500, and 2015 and Up Silverado and Sierra 2500/3500 DOUBLE CAB ONLY. Can be used on trucks with or with out Bose. The kit includes just the subwoofer and 200watt amp which is mounted under the rear seat only.

6 of these for $527.50 shipped to pretty much anywhere in the US
GM part # 19303117
This kit will fit 2014 and Up Silverado and Sierra 1500, and 2015 and Up Silverado and Sierra 2500/3500 CREW CABS ONLY. Can be used on trucks with out BOSE ONLY. The kit includes just the subwoofer and 200watt amp along with the 400watt DSP for the door speakers which is mounted under the rear seat.
2 of these let for $850.00 shipped pretty much anywhere in the US
If you have any interest please PM.
Payment can be done over the phone with a CC or we can send an invoice thru PayPal.
100 % confident we can offer a price that will not be beat.
Thanks

Bobby

Is it possible to get just the amp and wiring kit for the 6 factory speakers without the subwoofer?

• 1 year later...