2019 Sierra / Silverado spy shots

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wheel wells look more rounded which I like but that could just be a tease with the camouflage.

Looks like it has Ford Sport wheels too (the last two pics with the grey wheels).

People are going to be upset they don't have BFG KO2's...

They moved the mirror down on to the door, wonder if the window dips down like the F150 as well or that is just the camouflage?

I just hope if it has air suspension it is only a helper for the rear springs to level, not an actual all air suspension only like the Ram's.

Tyler

A turbo charged V6 with an aluminum body. Looks like GM is going to really piss off the Ford haters by joining the Ford band truck wagon. Oh and it has a joint designed GM/Ford 10 speed transmission too. LOL

right...

• 2 weeks later...

YES! YES! YES!Give me the Diesel GM!

I'll take a GM half ton diesel! The question now is what displacement and hp / tq numbers?

I bet we'll be waiting awhile for that.

But great news a half ton diesel is in the works.

I sure hope the 4.5 from 2008-2010 they toyed with lives on...or an updated form of it. If anything, they can take everything they've learned from L5P and LWN and put it to good use. Also, GM better not cab and trim level restrict it. Ram doesn't. Also, that fuel door looks wide so I'm going with the 1500 trucks getting a fuel door mounted DEF fill instead of under the hood like the HD.

Don't be getting your hopes up until it's actually released.

As for the bed I know it's factually 100% steel. As for the Diesel is anybody's guess but seeing how GM is really the Diesel Champ at the moment I would most definitely believe they will drop a Diesel in 1/2 tons. It will probably be the typical 6-8 month lag after the gassers like they always do but it's looks like a good bet!

I think the diesel will happen so it can increase their cafe mpg average to meet more stringent demand.

Yeah, and that too has to be figured in. Plus the actual demand is higher on Colorado's than they anticipated for Duramax one can bet that demand on 1/2 tons is probably close to 20%

Archived