2019 Sierra / Silverado spy shots

I'll take a GM half ton diesel! The question now is what displacement and hp / tq numbers?

I bet we'll be waiting awhile for that.

But great news a half ton diesel is in the works.

My guess 325-350 hp and 500-550 torque

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sure hope the 4.5 from 2008-2010 they toyed with lives on...or an updated form of it. If anything, they can take everything they've learned from L5P and LWN and put it to good use. Also, GM better not cab and trim level restrict it. Ram doesn't. Also, that fuel door looks wide so I'm going with the 1500 trucks getting a fuel door mounted DEF fill instead of under the hood like the HD.

Your words in the Lord's ears....

so long

j-ten-ner

• 1 month later...

But, I dont want a V6, or aluminum, or a Dodge, Nissan, or Toyota. More driver aids, more things to break, more money. Now I see why aging sucks, and how men get senile. I have watched people literally rip Ford door skins in half with a pair of harbour freight linesman pliers. T'is a sad day.

• 2 weeks later...

Some takeaways:

The same basic column shifter that has been around since 2007, but with a chrome tip.

Push button start

Joystick control on steering wheel for DIC.

Drivers side assist handle.

Similar, yet refined HVAC and touch screen controls.

Overall the dash and door panel is a familiar scene for K2XX owners.

Some takeaways:

The same basic column shifter that has been around since 2007, but with a chrome tip.

Push button start

Joystick control on steering wheel for DIC.

Drivers side assist handle.

Similar, yet refined HVAC and touch screen controls.

Overall the dash and door panel is a familiar scene for K2XX owners.

I am good with all that! I don't need 80 buttons laid out to look cool like the F-150 or anything other than a column shifter....Give me the 400hp-400tq 5.3 10sp with Dynamic fuel displacement and 10spd for 24-25mpg's and I am one happy puppy!

push button start of course and rear vents.......I mean everybody has those so GM shall too!

And absolutely keep the bed steel? AL for the other shit don't get stupid on me GM!

There is a single cab long bed that i saw driving around las vegas earlier this week i was unable to get any pictures.

Come on your #1 job is to track it down and get a ton of photos!

Ryan B.

I don't think they actually moved the mirrors down to the doors. Look at the 4th picture in this link. I think they are just trying to make it look like a ford. You can see the round emblem under the grill, too.

Come on your #1 job is to track it down and get a ton of photos!

Ryan B.

Sorry bud. By the time i saw it and got outside to try to get some pics it was lost in traffic. I caught a glimps of a camod up truck and by the time i got out front and my phone out it was driving away.

If anyone lives in vegas gm seems to like to use maryland parkway as a road to drive when testing new vehicles in the summer. I have seen may of them. At times they stop at the mcdonald on tropicana and maryland. Too bad i dont work in that area much anymore

Archived