Before and after...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it better than the painted good move. Defiantly looks good on the white. Don't think it would look good on my dark slate metallic 2017

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

My front bumper was chipped up bad. Figured what the hell. Insurance was paying and the chrome bumpers where less expensive. I like it and won't have to deal with chipped up bumpers.

Not feeling it, color matched the only way to go on these trucks esp... Denali's. btw Chrome chips too, its just a very thin later of electro plating, nickel & chromium. great for resistance to corrosion.

PPF/clear bra's, I have no chips on my truck, my entire front clip is covered in PPF/clear bra.

50/50 for me. Not bad or good. Just looks like any other sierra now. Like chrome and paint. What i do not like is the wrong placement of the emblems on the tailgate. Dead giveaway for paint work or an accident in my eyes.

50/50 for me. Not bad or good. Just looks like any other sierra now. Like chrome and paint. What i do not like is the wrong placement of the emblems on the tailgate. Dead giveaway for paint work or an accident in my eyes.

Good eye i didnt even notice that. That's pretty bad.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

The body shop is going to fix that next week. I called them on it and they are getting new emblems.

Not a fan as I like the color match but it will eliminate your paint chipping issue. Why did you not upgrade to OEM LED since someone else was paying? I would debadge the wrongly applied badges and be done with it.

I like the LED's, but not enough to pay for one. I only had one busted. I'm also guessing that LED tails are more expensive than mine. Plus the necessary mods to make them work right. Not a big deal for me.

Not feeling it, color matched the only way to go on these trucks esp... Denali's. btw Chrome chips too, its just a very thin later of electro plating, nickel & chromium. great for resistance to corrosion.

PPF/clear bra's, I have no chips on my truck, my entire front clip is covered in PPF/clear bra.

Yep, chrome does chip, but it doesn't leave a big black spot where the white paint chips away.

chrome.

Come down to Florida during love bug season and you'll like chrome real quick.

chrome will always look new (barring chipping, etc which I've never had), not that it's all that expensive to respray a bumper though. it's just painted areas like that are bit more work to maintain especially here during love bug season, if you're not pff your clear coat will get etched here and there.

with chrome ..wash, nevi-dull done , then every once in awhile throw some polish on the polisher for a mirror shine. good as new.

chrome.

Come down to Florida during love bug season and you'll like chrome real quick.

chrome will always look new (barring chipping, etc which I've never had), not that it's all that expensive to respray a bumper though. it's just painted areas like that are bit more work to maintain especially here during love bug season, if you're not pff your clear coat will get etched here and there.

with chrome ..wash, nevi-dull done , then every once in awhile throw some polish on the polisher for a mirror shine. good as new.

I live in Tampa now. Well aware of love bug season.

Archived