Snow Plow Torsion Bars

The stockers are doing OK with the bumper, without a winch. Have already cranked the T bars, might just do some more turns, and see how that goes. Will defiantly be looking into shocks, I can feel the front end bobbing and weaving a little bit. Installing the winch down the road will only make it worse, Just some longer Rancho 9000 adjustable shocks might just do the trick.

And thank you for the compliment.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4x4 work truck regular cab and it doesn't have VYU plow prep?!?!? If that's the case then that's a bit rare...

Have you checked your glovebox for RPO code VYU?

No, I haven't, being a Florida truck, didn't even think to do so. Let me check thanks.

4x4 work truck regular cab and it doesn't have VYU plow prep?!?!? If that's the case then that's a bit rare...

Have you checked your glovebox for RPO code VYU?

No, apparently it doesn't. There are like 50, 3 digit codes, and VYU wasn't there. Tried to take a picture, but got nothing but reflections.

You don't want the stiff torsion bars, just crank your bars, you get the height without the rock hard ride.

Good luck getting discount tire to install oversize tires, I had to use pep boys.

Where you at in Florida?

You don't want the stiff torsion bars, just crank your bars, you get the height without the rock hard ride.

Good luck getting discount tire to install oversize tires, I had to use pep boys.

Where you at in Florida?

Central Florida, Davenport out by Hains City.

I'm hoping they mount them they said they would on the phone, oh well, we'll see. So far stock bars are doing fine, wont change a thing unless I have to.

Central Florida, Davenport out by Hains City.

I'm hoping they mount them they said they would on the phone, oh well, we'll see. So far stock bars are doing fine, wont change a thing unless I have to.

You are only a hour from me (Lake County).

$20 says there is no way Discount will mount those tires, I can promise you they won't touch them.

$20 says there is no way Discount will mount those tires, I can promise you they won't touch them.

Why? What's so hard about mounting tires on rims?

Archived