Carven Progressive Series Cat Back

we have an exhaust shop in our town that installs carven exhaust all the time. Probably one of the most popular brands since they became an authorized installer/dealer

That's what I've been reading. Any background on the company? I see they offer a 100 year warranty

That's what I've been reading. Any background on the company? I see they offer a 100 year warranty

They company has been around since 2015. When I was looking for a muffler I settled on Carven because even though the company was fairly new I was reading a lot of good things about them. I bought the Carven R and it looked well made and had very clean welds. I am happy with the muffler but I might take it off soon.

I love it and it's loud but I want more. I might gut the third cat and remove the Carven and dump it under the truck.

Interesting. Do you think its worth it to just buy the muffler and tip or do a complete cat back install?

Interesting. Do you think its worth it to just buy the muffler and tip or do a complete cat back install?

Imo the price of a cat back is not worth it. I spent around $150 and was completely happy until I decided I want more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

2.75. Doesn't matter the muffler is bigger. Just as long as it isn't smaller.

I have the carven tr they just make a little reducer.

Archived