6 bugs in my 2015 Silverado

I bought a 2015 Silverado with only 7,800 miles on it. I love the truck but it has at least 6 issues. I took it to one dealer and they wouldn't fix any of them and implied I'm crazy

1. The seat clicks and feels lose

2. The a/c is very weak

3. One of the tailgate cables is an inch too long

4. The stitching on the leather steering wheel is flawed causing a bubble in the leather

5. The rear leaf spring bushings creek

6. The steering wheel clicks when I brake and turn right at the same time

Anyone else have these issues? Any recommendations besides going to the dealer till they agree to just do the repairs? Is this common for domestic vehicles?

1. That has an official tsb issued by GM with a fix

2. Known issue with the condenser, I believe that it's covered under the bumper to bumper.

3. Strange but should be replaced. Check to make sure your hinges are properly aligned.

4. Bumper to bumper

5. Also should be taken care of by the dealer, try silicon lube.

6. More details on this issue please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

6. There is a small click I can hear and feel occasionally in the steering column. It's usually when turning right and braking at the same time

There are TSB's for #5 and #6. I don't have the numbers handy but search the forums and you will find them. For #5 it involves replacing the entire rear leaf springs and bushings. For #6 it involves replacing a bearing in the lower part of the steering column.

I had both done to my 2015 and it eliminated the problems.

So apparently the dealerships in Dallas don't like doing warranty work for whatever reason! Took my truck in and not only did they refuse to do any of the repairs, but the broke the mud flap that is in front of my rear left tire! When I went down the list asking about each item, they didn't have a reason for half of them.

I wish Bmw made pickup trucks, they kiss your ass at the dealership

Archived