Best leveling coilovers/UCA with stock rims

Magnaride is only on the Denali's. The SLE, SLT, and All Terrain trucks don't have that system.

I was under the impression the original post was by a Denali owner. My apologies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I remember correctly Alex told me that they were running 35's without doing any sort of trimming for clearance on the wheel well. If I remember correctly he said they were fixing to try out the Total Chaos UCAs but they were also looking to change out the tire to a 295/65. So they were going to keep the 35 height but get a little narrower tire.

They were running 35x12.5 Toyo MTs, if I remember right. And they rubbed on the UCA. He said 295/70r18s fit with their liners trimmed, but didn't say what brand. The only details were with the 35x12.5, which are actually ~34.5".

Sierra your truck looks awesome. I'm gonna put mine at 3" hopefully it sits like that. Not exactly sure what to look for to see if it has magna ride or not. Swapped out the ranchos with bilsteins no problem so I am guessing I don't have the magna ride.

Magna ride have black shocks with wires coming out. They can't be removed without throwing a million codes.

Do any of you actually have a Denali, or are you just enjoying scaring the crap out of this guy?

I'm fairly certain your 2014 doesn't have it - a quick Google shows that it was introduced in 2015.

Even if you do have it, there are a lot of leveled and lifted Denali trucks running around. There is more detail in this thread. I didn't read it all in detail, but it looks like it's a matter of adding a small bracket to re-align the sensor.

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/168618-leveling-kit-for-2015-sierra-denali-magnetic-ride/page-6

Sierra your truck looks awesome. I'm gonna put mine at 3" hopefully it sits like that. Not exactly sure what to look for to see if it has magna ride or not. Swapped out the ranchos with bilsteins no problem so I am guessing I don't have the magna ride.

There are pictures of the wires in that thread I just linked. I believe you could have installed the bilsteins without adjusting the sensors, but it would have been a rougher ride compared to if you would have adjusted them. But again, I don't think it's on your 2014.

Ok good that's what I thought I just wanted to be sure. They should arrive today and will be installed sometime this week or weekend. I will post pictures when it's done.

I am still undecided on what to do with the frame stop but I'm leaning towards leaving it for when I do push the system to its limits nothing breaks. If I am reading yalls comments correct leaving the frame as is would be playing it safe? Is that correct?

here is mine with the fox 2.5's, cognito UCA, and 275/65 KO2's. everything fits great with absolutely no rubbing anywhere (did not have to trim). AMPs and tint and i will call it a day with this one!

Can you elaborate on how the ride is w/the new setup? I have a 2.5" leveling kit now and was thinking of changing over to the same exact setup as you have - but have been struggling to find any solid feedback (assuming you have the 2.5 non-resi shocks).

Maybe something like stock ride rating on scale of 1-10 (10 being best) vs 1-10 rating for the fox 2.5's + cognito UCA .. ?

Can you elaborate on how the ride is w/the new setup? I have a 2.5" leveling kit now and was thinking of changing over to the same exact setup as you have - but have been struggling to find any solid feedback (assuming you have the 2.5 non-resi shocks).

Maybe something like stock ride rating on scale of 1-10 (10 being best) vs 1-10 rating for the fox 2.5's + cognito UCA .. ?

theres honestly not really even a comparison. i felt a big difference after adding the fox 2.0's in the rear while i was still stock in the front. then, after adding the 2.5 non resis, it was like a whole new truck. off road it is not even in the same ball park as it was stock and in the city it's a little stiffer but it still rides a hell of a lot better. i would spend the money again no doubt about it! hope that helps.