2016 1500 OEM GM Fender Flares on 2500HD/3500HD 2016

Hello all,

I am trying to determine if gm oem part number 84007564 will fit on the 2500HD/3500HD. These are gmc like on the 1500 Chevy for 2016. I was wondering if they would fit on the HD's. Maybe one of you guys has already installed them and would have pictures of a HD with them on. I have searched this forum and internet and cannot find the answer. Only thing I know right now is most aftermarket flares for 1500 fit 2500/3500 trucks.

Thank you

Hello all,

I am trying to determine if gm oem part number 84007564 will fit on the 2500HD/3500HD. These are gmc like on the 1500 Chevy for 2016. I was wondering if they would fit on the HD's. Maybe one of you guys has already installed them and would have pictures of a HD with them on. I have searched this forum and internet and cannot find the answer. Only thing I know right now is most aftermarket flares for 1500 fit 2500/3500 trucks.

Thank you

I do not understand your question but what I can tell you is that the fenders are the same on the half ton and HD trucks.

The GMC flares will not install on a Chevy as the GMC fenders are molded to accept the flares.

Okay that helps. Basically the part number I listed is gmc style flares but for Chevrolet 1500 and they are oem gm. They also are supposed to fit around all the rock guards. I can't find any aftermarket flares that fit around rock guards. So since they are for 1500 I was hesitant about putting them on HD. I am going to order up these an I will take pics and post.

Yea, GMC flares don't fit the Chevy trucks. The GMC fenders and box sides, the fender lip is stamped to fit the fender flares.

GM sells the 19303290 flares (by EGR) for Chevy trucks.

Bushwacker makes the thinnest ones I've seen yet http://www.bushwacker.com/fender-flares/chevrolet-oe-style-fender-flare-set-of-4-oe-matte-black-40956-02. The GM ones are pretty large IMO.

Edited by 15HDriver

Guys I am trying to determine wether the part number I have listed in first post is going to work on HD. At this point since I know the fenders are the same they are getting ordered and cross my fingers they fit fine.

Guys I am trying to determine wether the part number I have listed in first post is going to work on HD. At this point since I know the fenders are the same they are getting ordered and cross my fingers they fit fine.

So this information isn't on the internet?

Ya the website you directed me to says for 1500 I am trying to put these on 3500 srw. I have googled with every key word I can think of. No big deal though I am going to order them tomorrow and hope they fit.

• 9 months later...

Bumping to see if anyone has tried to add these flares to a 2500HD truck.  Just purchased a 2500HD and these flares look like the best option as they go over the air deflectors.  As you say, all other flares seem to be interchangeable.   

Thanks

2018 Alaskan Edition Z71

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/8/2017 at 10:46 AM, newdude said:

Yea, GMC flares don't fit the Chevy trucks. The GMC fenders and box sides, the fender lip is stamped to fit the fender flares.

GM sells the 19303290 flares (by EGR) for Chevy trucks.

Bushwacker makes the thinnest ones I've seen yet http://www.bushwacker.com/fender-flares/chevrolet-oe-style-fender-flare-set-of-4-oe-matte-black-40956-02. The GM ones are pretty large IMO.

No one reads anymore.

Just ask, be needful your entire life. Why can't todays people do anything for themselves?