GM Accessories

Curious Members,

Is there any particular accessory from GM that is a MUST?

If so let us know, and if your interested on getting a price on anything, comment below!

Personally for my Silverado

-Black Light Up Emblems

-Front and Rear Tray Liners

-GM Performance Intake

-Console Organizer

- Front and Rear Splash Guards

-LED Lighting

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats the price on black light up emblem and 2016+ OEM LED tail lights with harnesses.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Light Up Emblem - $258.00 shipped to pretty much anywhere

The Tail lights, I will need to look them up and get a price on them, I am away from my desk computer at the moment.

i'd say, console organizer, driver's side grab handle, and floor liners are a must.

i agree with this 100% i'm kinda surprised these items aren't stock

i'm not sure about newer trucks (they might now come with them), but in my '14 i added bull ring tie downs - again, something that in my mind should be a stock item

https://bullringusa.com/shop-bullring-truck-tiedowns/bull-ring-chevy-truck-tie-downs/

GM floor liners, set of GM tiedowns, tonneau covers, and LED bed lighting

Specific OEM wheels would be an awesome one, since so many guys are always on the lookout for some OEM take-offs. Especially if they're @ a take-off price.

...More specifically the CK156 in black or the CK160

I know you guys had unbelievable prices on the kicker upgrade, the illuminated front bowtie is about the same price as everyone else. Any chance you were able to find the price on the OEM LED tail lights yet?

I know you guys had unbelievable prices on the kicker upgrade, the illuminated front bowtie is about the same price as everyone else. Any chance you were able to find the price on the OEM LED tail lights yet?

Not yet, I will try and look up the part numbers today and get a price together on a set.

Archived