$100k Corvette

ShamrockShooter

You can get a nice used vette half of what new cost. Most vette owners don't beat the hell out of them like a pick up. Most people don't daily drive them. My local dealer usually has two or three nice used ones.

Id buy a Vette and a Tesla. If you can afford a car in that price range the cost is irrelavant.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You don't stay rich by spending money lol, if you don't think about what you buy you probably didn't make that money.

Or maybe it's just my Jewish side talking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I'd pay $100k for a Z06 on looks alone, that is if I was rich...

Rich? I thought you were my other brother, Daryl? :lol:

I don't doubt a AMG is a fast and great handling car. But I don't think it's a Z06 with carbon-carbon brakes. Apples and oranges.

• 2 weeks later...

You can get a nice used vette half of what new cost. Most vette owners don't beat the hell out of them like a pick up. Most people don't daily drive them. My local dealer usually has two or three nice used ones.

And most don't drive them anywhere but early bird specials on Saturdays. Some people say it's a stereotype, unless you work right near a place where card carrying aarp members do exactly that. Man, that C4 I had was brutal when you broke out the rear end. There is a massive handling change when it goes from 10/10s to when you cross the line, from what I have read about vipers it's a pretty similar sensation, it likely do to the rear leaf springs they had for so long. Even that crazybird didn't behave anything like it. If I hadn't driven like an idiot in high school so much I wouldn't have had to experience to correct it.

Archived