Sorry I know this was discussed in the past - Driver Seat "CLICKIN

I think I read something about this in the past but I can not find it. This is driving me crazy. There is a click in the driver seat when I turn. Happens mostly when I am making left turns but it happens when I turn right as well. I would say that it is getting worse, but it may be me just looking/anticipating it.

Any thoughts - Thanks

Frank

Mine does it as well... almost feels like the bottom portion of the seat is shifting from side to side... I am actually going to bring this up to my dealer when I take my truck in for service.

I have an appointment with my dealer tomorrow to have this addressed. Mine doesn't do it all that often, but it is annoying when it does. Lots of good info here at the tail end of this thread:

www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/154219-seat-movement-issues/

my truck did the shift when i turned

i took my truck to the dealership and they did a fix free of charge - that was a year ago and it's still working great

BC - Can you recall what they did exactly. WINN and 2017_LTZ can you please post what you find out and what potential fixes are completed.

I read some place (still can't find it) that there was some type of "retainer" that they had to install. I could be wrong but it was not a "clip" from what I recall reading.

Thanks

Frank

BC - Can you recall what they did exactly. WINN and 2017_LTZ can you please post what you find out and what potential fixes are completed.

I read some place (still can't find it) that there was some type of "retainer" that they had to install. I could be wrong but it was not a "clip" from what I recall reading.

Thanks

Frank

hey Frank

here is what my "invoice" says....

a check and report - left front seat moves when turning

cause: loose

7080098 lubricate front seat pivot points,

install seat actuator S

563 WMM ................................................. no charge

1 13405675 retainer ..................................... no charge

1 13594989 retainer ...................................... no charge

FC: 4025

PART#: 13405675

COUNT: 1

CLAIM TYPE: (nothing was entered)

AUTH CODE: (nothing was entered)

parts/labour/other/total: $0.00

**installed retainer and shim clip and lubricate

looking at the receipt i dropped my truck off at 11am and went a picked it up around 2pm the same day. i think the entire job only took about an hour to do

Yes, it was posted 5 posts before yours.

is it only that 1 part ending in #675 needed? is there a sticky on this so I don't have to read through a 68 page thread on how to fix my shitty seat

Here it is again.

I know it's a long read but the entire thread covering this was linked by win0040 above. Here it is again:

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/154219-seat-movement-issues/page-1

Best to skim the whole thread but if you are too impatient jump to around Page 61.

Archived