Floor Liners

Ultimate 2022

Looking for a good deal on some floor liners, went from a double cab to a crew cab so I need a new set! I think my fronts may still work (husky), so I may just need the rear piece.

Anyone have a set for sale? Don't care if it's weathertech, husky, or gmc brand. Interior is tan, so tan would be first choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for a good deal on some floor liners, went from a double cab to a crew cab so I need a new set! I think my fronts may still work (husky), so I may just need the rear piece.

Anyone have a set for sale? Don't care if it's weathertech, husky, or gmc brand. Interior is tan, so tan would be first choice.

Front will work. I'm no longer a fan of weathertechs due to their quality issues, but I've heard their backseat has more coverage than husky.

I was looking for the same thing but went ahead and got Husky for the front and Weathertech for the back. Most guys are selling factory mats right now. Husky also has a 10% sale going on I believe. Ends today!

I've got weather tech fronts and full over the hump rear for a crew cab in tan that I might be selling soon. I have a 14 high country and at the time I bought them they didn't make the cocoa color to match my interior so I had to go with tan. Looking to order the cocoa set here this weekend. I'll snap some pics in the next day or so if your interested. Pretty sure their the same part number for chevy or gmc but will check.

Archived