Under Seat Storage

Happy with the Husky. It doesn't have dividers, so its all open. I keep shopping bags, books etc. Keeps the truck neat. (2017 Silverado Dbl Cab)

Happy with the Husky. It doesn't have dividers, so its all open. I keep shopping bags, books etc. Keeps the truck neat. (2017 Silverado Dbl Cab)

I keep tools in mine, used those little canvas bags they sell at Lowes/Home Depot. I have one for sockets, one for SAE wrenches, one for metric wrenches, one for screw drivers, etc., etc., etc. By using bags, you can squeeze a lot underneath.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Another vote for the Husky. Fits with the floor mats perfectly. As RBRED said Dbl cab is all open but the crew cab version does have dividers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I have the OEM and expect the other two fit similarly. The net dividers can be removed, out of the way for rifle storage. But they do serve a purpose for me.

Either way, it's an accessory I absolutely need in the truck.

Target - fits perfect under either side of the seat. I have it under the drivers side and a speaker box under the other.

https://www.target.com/p/automotive-cargo-tote-rubbermaid/-/A-15266187#lnk=sametab

I keep tools, bungees, gloves, rags and a 6' tarp in it.

What size is it? Does it clear the seat in a double cab when the seat's folded down? Can't beat that price!

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I purchased the rear underseat storage from Banner Chevrolet yesterday. The parts guy, Bobby, is a regular contributor here. He was friendly on the phone, and his price was cheaper than I found elsewhere. Should arrive in time to install on Saturday.