Photo Bucket 3rd Party Hosting Has Changed

diyer2

Your photos posted on this site and others will no longer show unless you upgrade your membership to Photo Bucket. Pay a fee I think.

I switched to Imgur. Much better so far. :happysad:

What gets me is every time I log onto Yahoo for the news there is a headline that states, " Kim Kardashian just broke the internet" or "You wont believe what Miley Cyrus just did that broke the internet". The fact is Photo****it just broke the internet!!! :mad:

Since all of my uploaded photos were not viewable, and I see their next move is to hold any photos I have there as hostage. I just downloaded everything and then deleted all of my images on their server.

I anyone wants to see a particular image that I posted, send me a PM and I will email it to you when I have time.

EDIT: I see the censors caught me changing the spelling to a name that actually fits them....

What gets me is every time I log onto Yahoo for the news there is a headline that states, " Kim Kardashian just broke the internet" or "You wont believe what Miley Cyrus just did that broke the internet". The fact is Photo****it just broke the internet!!! :mad:

Since all of my uploaded photos were not viewable, and I see their next move is to hold any photos I have there as hostage. I just downloaded everything and then deleted all of my images on their server.

I anyone wants to see a particular image that I posted, send me a PM and I will email it to you when I have time.

EDIT: I see the censors caught me changing the spelling to a name that actually fits them....

Yahoo is the new AOL. Nothing but crap. Better stuff out there.

Archived