Floor liners. OEM vs, weathertech or husky

I'm in the market for floor liners. I know the topic has been discussed here before, but a search didn't bring up much. Some dealers on ebay have a decent price on the chevy oem liners ($165) for full set double cab.

My buddy has the weathertech in his 17 denali HD and is not happy about the curling that's happening. Particularly on the passenger front liner upper right corner. Any thoughts?

Here's one recent thread asking the same question. you can read the discussion.

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/202130-weathertech-or-gm-premium-liners/

I agree that the weathertech's material is sub par, they slide and deform. I love my Husky's and i would not trade them for any other brand.

• Like 3

I had WeatherTech liners in my 04 Sierra, because Husky wasn't avaialble, and the WeatherTech's are okay at best. My 04 didn't have the button to hook them in place and the bottom of the WT's are smooth and are made of a harder plastic - so they moved.

In my 16 Silverado I went with Husky's and glad I did, not only does the Silverado have the button to keep them in place the Husky's also have small spikes on the bottom to prevent them from moving around and the flexible rubber is much nicer in my opinion.

Husky gets my vote from now on.

• Like 1

Husky contours. Nice soft oliable rubber and a nice design to contain liquids and spills. I've had the Husky's and WTs in my truck. The WTs slide around and deform in temperature changes. The GM liner is nice but the driver side tray leaves a large portion under the gas pedal uncovered. If you like the GM liner, i recommend looking at the Michelin made floor liners. Similiar design, coverage and coverage under the pedal area.

• Like 2

I have weathertech and will be throwing them away and going with Husky. Also going to get the Husky under seat cargo tray for the back. Tired of my cables, tow ropes, jumper and jack sliding everywhere

I have weathertech and will be throwing them away and going with Husky. Also going to get the Husky under seat cargo tray for the back. Tired of my cables, tow ropes, jumper and jack sliding everywhere. The RC mats look ok but nothing RC is touching my truck.

Edited by novembervictor

Put the WTs up on CL....i sold my fronts for $50...help offset the cost of splurging for the Husky's

I have weathertech and will be throwing them away and going with Husky. Also going to get the Husky under seat cargo tray for the back. Tired of my cables, tow ropes, jumper and jack sliding everywhere

I have weathertech and will be throwing them away and going with Husky. Also going to get the Husky under seat cargo tray for the back. Tired of my cables, tow ropes, jumper and jack sliding everywhere. The RC mats look ok but nothing RC is touching my truck.

• Like 1

I like my WT's......... But RC is a brand I have not heard of............

http://www.roughcountry.com/interior-parts/floor-mats-cargo-liners.html

This would be the exact set:

http://www.roughcountry.com/gm-floor-mat-set-m-21412c.html

Rough country makes suspension parts, lifts, etc. They have recently gotten into the accessories business as well. I ordered mine through a distributor that I have been buying accessories from for quite some time now. Same price as RC website. Here's his link: https://www.facebook.com/Revlimitperformance/