Floor liners. OEM vs, weathertech or husky

in regards to husky.. what say you...x-act contour vs the weatherbeaters?

I went with x-act contour for both the front and back (full back) and they look and fit great. I'll try to post a picture tonight when I get home.

• Like 3

This would be the exact set:

http://www.roughcountry.com/gm-floor-mat-set-m-21412c.html

Rough country makes suspension parts, lifts, etc. They have recently gotten into the accessories business as well. I ordered mine through a distributor that I have been buying accessories from for quite some time now. Same price as RC website. Here's his link: https://www.facebook.com/Revlimitperformance/

Sent the RC link to a buddy that returned his WT FL's in his 2006 - didn't like the rear fit right out of the box - this was recently. Think he said Husky did not have them for 2006.

They look so much like WT's - might be made by WT..............

Edited by Krusty

Sent the RC link to a buddy that returned his WT FL's in his 2006 - didn't like the rear fit right out of the box - this was recently. Think he said Husky did not have them for 2006.

They look so much like WT's - might be made by WT..............

I'm very happy with the fit of these so far. I've had them a couple months now, and it has been HOT. No curling or anything. I was surprised that they actually laid down pretty much perfect right out of the box. Thought it would take a little time for them to form to the floor, but they laid right where they were supposed to.

I went with x-act contour for both the front and back (full back) and they look and fit great. I'll try to post a picture tonight when I get home.

Thanks...Do you have a double cab? They say the husky 'gearbox' will work with either rear liner.. full or partial. I'll probably want the gear box at some point in the future.

Edited by Loco-diablo

Thanks for the feedback folks.. i just ordered the Husky x-act contour (front/full rear). 10% off runs through tomorrow.

$229 for the set (double cab) including tax. Free shipping.

Edited by Loco-diablo
  • Like 2

So, I'm new to the topic of floor mats that's ever present in truck forums. I've seen that up until about a year ago WT was the best and a million times better that anyone else, and now they're seen as very overrated and many people are disappointed in the quality. What gives? I know on the Tacoma forums they said they changed either where they were made or the design or something of that vein.

in regards to husky.. what say you...x-act contour vs the weatherbeaters?

Went with the Weatherbeater floor liners in the front and the Weatherbeater 2nd Seat Floor Liner (Full Coverage) in the back. Have had them in two trucks (same mats) since 2014 and still wearing great.

You could always look on Craigslist and see if anyone is selling the OEM rubber floor. I was looking for tow mirrors and stumbled upon a guy selling his rubber/vinyl floor for $100. There have been a few popping up here and there if you don't mind the work of throwing them in.

Edited by 613Sierra

So, I'm new to the topic of floor mats that's ever present in truck forums. I've seen that up until about a year ago WT was the best and a million times better that anyone else, and now they're seen as very overrated and many people are disappointed in the quality. What gives? I know on the Tacoma forums they said they changed either where they were made or the design or something of that vein.

Its all about the material. WTs are made from a stiff plasticy material. its durable, but it slides around and deforms easily. once its lost its original shape, it will never sit right again.

The Husky ones and others like them are made from thick rubber. you can roll it up and fold it and it will never deform. it will sit flat forever.

Had weathertech in last truck, thought they were awesome...new truck came with gm mats, way better

More coverage and better fit, especially the rear mat and also works better with gear box