Help wiring amp.

I have 2016 silverado with the Bose system in it and I'm trying to run the lone out converter and for the life of me I can't get it to work! I tapped into the white and blue/black wires in the passenger side B pillar with the left positive and negative cables on the Line out converter. Ran my rca hooked up the sub and nothing. Is there somewhere else I need to be tying into? Or do I need to hook up both right and left side lines on the LOC to those two wires? And help is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What LOC are you running? I went with the lc2i because some of my research showed guys had issues with cheap LOC's and switched to the audio control and it fixed their issues.

What about your remote wire also?

I have 2016 silverado with the Bose system in it and I'm trying to run the lone out converter and for the life of me I can't get it to work! I tapped into the white and blue/black wires in the passenger side B pillar with the left positive and negative cables on the Line out converter. Ran my rca hooked up the sub and nothing. Is there somewhere else I need to be tying into? Or do I need to hook up both right and left side lines on the LOC to those two wires? And help is appreciated.

I also used the LCi2 by audio control... My understanding was that the bose System in the 14+ uses digital output that many standard line output converters will not work on. The bose system in the 07-13 systems would work off the normal LOC. Good luck on the addition.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I also used the LCi2 by audio control... My understanding was that the bose System in the 14+ uses digital output that many standard line output converters will not work on. The bose system in the 07-13 systems would work off the normal LOC. Good luck on the addition.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thanks! I finally figured out the best spot for my setup. I replaced the stock sub with a bigger sub and custom box. So having to take the console off already and disconnect the old sub I just tapped into the wiring harness from the stock sub. It was simple. Blue wire is positive and grey wire was negative. Works like a charm.

Thanks! I finally figured out the best spot for my setup. I replaced the stock sub with a bigger sub and custom box. So having to take the console off already and disconnect the old sub I just tapped into the wiring harness from the stock sub. It was simple. Blue wire is positive and grey wire was negative. Works like a charm.

Dang I was too late. I was going to say use the blue/grey wires either near the sub or under the rear seat on the amp.

Archived