2017 Silverado New Purchase with 7 inch RC Lift from the dealer

Nice truck! Some dealerships produce some nice custom trucks to put on their lots and yours is one of them! The advantage of buying a dealer lifted truck is that they will cover all of their modifications under your bumper to bumper warranty!

• Like 2

Truck looks good. The picture of you guys in front really shows the height.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking of the Height....In this picture it doesn't look like it will go in the garage but I swear it does.

I brought the truck home and the Satellite Radio antenna wasn't clearing by about 1/2 an inch.

The truck measures 83 1/4 inches to the top of that antenna. My garage is is now 84 inches (after a minor house modification to the garage removing a trim board from the top of the door and sanding and painting behind it.)

post-132721-0-97331700-1500645620_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Speaking of the Height....In this picture it doesn't look like it will go in the garage but I swear it does.

I brought the truck home and the Satellite Radio antenna wasn't clearing by about 1/2 an inch.

The truck measures 83 1/4 inches to the top of that antenna. My garage is is now 84 inches (after a minor house modification to the garage removing a trim board from the top of the door and sanding and painting behind it.)

Ahhh, the things we do for our rides...lol

• Like 1

First mod of your own has got to be black bow tie overlays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sure, I took care of every logo on the truck last weekend they're all black now including the "SILVERADO" and the LT on the sides and back and the bow ties. The only chrome left is the spot of chrome underneath the front License plate. I am removing the silver z71s on the back fenders this afternoon and replacing them with all black z71s I got this weekend in the mail from amazon.

For sure, I took care of every logo on the truck last weekend they're all black now including the "SILVERADO" and the LT on the sides and back and the bow ties. The only chrome left is the spot of chrome underneath the front License plate. I am removing the silver z71s on the back fenders this afternoon and replacing them with all black z71s I got this weekend in the mail from amazon.

awesome, cant wait to see the new setup, im still trying to find some black lugs to get that silver off my black truck

• Like 1

awesome, cant wait to see the new setup, im still trying to find some black lugs to get that silver off my black truck

The bowties front and back and all chrome logos are now black. The Z-71s are slightly larger and also black now. And I added the ventvisor window vents.

I believe I am done for a while.

post-132721-0-87110500-1501078797_thumb.jpg

The bowties front and back and all chrome logos are now black. The Z-71s are slightly larger and also black now. And I added the ventvisor window vents.

I believe I am done for a while.

Sure you are........

• Like 2