JUST IN TIME FOR "The Juice"

scott19677

I have to admit that thing does look kool but its probably going to be bullt on an Explorer platform and I ain't gonna pay 50 or 60 grand for that. Plus I wouldn't think there is a big market for a two door SUV.

No. The OJS model will come with blood red interior trim and a pair of too small driving gloves along with a few "special " tools.

??

Ok! I'm just being sarcastic, so you touchy-feely PC correct sensitive people can just PM me with your whining so we can keep this topic from being locked. Lol Because I am the last person on earth that is an OJ fan. Wouldn't hurt my feelings if the Juice died from ass and jaw cancer tomorrow.

But back to the topic, that Bronco looks Bad Ass.

No. The OJS model will come with blood red interior trim and a pair of too small driving gloves along with a few "special " tools.

Ok! I'm just being sarcastic, so you touchy-feely PC correct sensitive people can just PM me with your whining so we can keep this topic from being locked. Lol Because I am the last person on earth that is an OJ fan. Wouldn't hurt my feelings if the Juice died from ass and jaw cancer tomorrow.

But back to the topic, that Bronco looks Bad Ass.

The touchy-feely humorless people are on the 1500 forums....jus kidding boyos.

I hope it comes with a blow up OJ for the back seat. That way I can do 25 in the HOV lane!

• 3 weeks later...

Why do they even need automotive designers anymore? Just announce something, wait to see what the best renders are, than act like "woah, dude, you were right on! Here is a free Bronco so you don't think too much about it"

Archived