FixitNick's Injured 2017 Silverado Z71 Build Project

FixitNick

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the the name of tools... "the one that goes cheeky cheeky chick".

Seems like we use the same naming convention... except my guys are in their 30s as oppose to you little guy.

[emoji51][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched your other videos on YouTube.. Are you going to get new fender, door and a bed, or are you gonna try and beat out the dents? And about how much in parts have you spent so far, if you don't mind me asking?

WOW! What a project. I'm slightly jealous of your skills to be able to do this :cheers:

lol my wife is not so jealous with the spending. but thank you, its fairly simple if you keep track of what you remove and then install it the same way, i do pics sometimes if its something complicating to see how it was before etc..

I love the the name of tools... "the one that goes cheeky cheeky chick".

Seems like we use the same naming convention... except my guys are in their 30s as oppose to you little guy.

[emoji51][emoji51]

have you thought about doing a youtube channel for them? they could be the next Gas monkey garage employees, when Rich had that old garage with those bozos lol

I watched your other videos on YouTube.. Are you going to get new fender, door and a bed, or are you gonna try and beat out the dents? And about how much in parts have you spent so far, if you don't mind me asking?

thanks for watching, in the description section of each video i put in the spending amounts, had lots of people asking me how much im spending so i figured ill break it down bellow the video and each time im adding something i add that cost to the list. im at around 18 something so far. As for the fenders and doors yes, i found black doors and black fender, all 3 had to be shipped from different states, so im still waiting for those, bed ill try to fix, we shall see.

It was time to remove the headliner and those annoying blown airbags. The headliner is such a pain, maybe ill just strip the interior and remove all 4 doors and drive it like a jeep lol. AFter that was done it was time to drive to to an alignment shop and get everything checked out and adjust what needs adjusting.

Great video showing headliner removal. From what I've read, I thought it needed to be removed taking the windshield off and going out that way.

Great video showing headliner removal. From what I've read, I thought it needed to be removed taking the windshield off and going out that way.

im sure that would be easier haha, or the back window

Baby Mechanic and I removed the front silly chrome mustache from the truck, well mostly because it was damaged, but it does in fact look like a freaken mustache and i would love to find one just all black, anyone know why some get the chrome mustang and some just get the black lip valance even tho the models seem to be identical?

Seat Air bag arrived the other day from another silverado that was getting parted out, At the dealer side airbag is around $750 or so, this one i got a pretty good deal on it at $235, the install was fairly simple and it just plugs right in. Now gotta get the seat cover off and take it to get sowed up at an upholstery shop

Archived