Driver's Seat Lumbar support broke

Like the title says, one of the metal holding rods and the plastic part that acts as the lumbar support on my 2010 Silverado broke. I can't find the parts on ebay etc. Anybody know where I can get parts for this without going to a junkyard?

GM parts direct has exploded view of seat. Find part number and google it. GMPD probably has better price.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I took a look at GM Parts direct last night and they did have quite a few exploded views but none that look like the part I need? The seat description is right, but the picture they show is for different part? I have a call into my local dealer but I haven't heard back. They must be stumped too.

I took a look at GM Parts direct last night and they did have quite a few exploded views but none that look like the part I need? The seat description is right, but the picture they show is for different part? I have a call into my local dealer but I haven't heard back. They must be stumped too.

Dealer was able to get it for me. It must not be available online. Did not see this specific part anywhere. Lots of them out there but not this one for some reason?

Archived