First new truck

Murf185

I'm 59 years old and my 2017 1500 is the first new vehicle I've ever owned. I've always bought new for my wife and kids. I always bought ten year old vehicles fo myself. I'm happy as this is my retirement toy.

Ha, I'm still learning all the bells and whistles on the truck. I have to keep telling myself to watch the road and not play with the buttons. So much to learn. 2017 crew cab. Rides like a dream. Put 560 miles on it in 7 days. I've had it 10 days.

My old truck was a 2001 Z71 and it currently has 376,000 miles on it. It still runs great no problems. Working on its third tranny but the engine is original. I was driving it to my shop yesterday and the radiator blew out one block from the shop. Hahaha. Put a new radiator in it and it's gonna stay in the family forever. I'm going to fix the dents and put a new paint job on it. Or rather my students are. I'm an instructor at a technical collage and I teach automotive collision repair.

My old truck was a 2001 Z71 and it currently has 376,000 miles on it. It still runs great no problems. Working on its third tranny but the engine is original. I was driving it to my shop yesterday and the radiator blew out one block from the shop. Hahaha. Put a new radiator in it and it's gonna stay in the family forever. I'm going to fix the dents and put a new paint job on it. Or rather my students are. I'm an instructor at a technical collage and I teach automotive collision repair.

All the best for your business. Carry on!

Welcome !!

Very Cool..

I got my first real / new truck in January at the ripe young age of 67..

Before that was my 96 Tahoe with 15K on it from original owner and sold it recently @ 240K miles.

Yes,, X wife and kids always came first for new cars and of course for kids school funding...

Enjoy It...

Cheers---K

Archived