2016/17 Leveling questions on Motofab kits.

New but have been lurking for a while now. So far I've found a ton of info on this forum, wealth of knowledge here! Asking anyone who has Motofab experience. Interested in the 2" front under strut kit and 2" or 3" rear blocks as I want to keep some rake for towing. I noticed that Motofab doesn't ask for steel or aluminum arms, anyone know why? I have stamped steel. Most of the other companies require you to select steel or aluminum when ordering. Are these truly universal? Thanks.

The reason for asking which arms is because Aluminum ones are thicker and require longer bolts. Motofab most likely just provides hardware that can be used with any of the different types of control arms

I went with 1.5" Motofab Level to maintain a small amount of rake. I love the look. Only cost $22 for the kit on eBay.

Tires are 275/60r20 BFG KO2

4fae0e7c2113aeb44698b696f73864fa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went with 1.5" Motofab Level to maintain a small amount of rake. I love the look. Only cost $22 for the kit on eBay.

Tires are 275/60r20 BFG KO24fae0e7c2113aeb44698b696f73864fa.jpg

Do you have any additional pics of the actually suspension and how it was installed. How was the install? And do you have any rubbing? Interested in the same setup for my truck.

I just installed a motofab 3" front level and 2inch rear block today on my neighbors 17 Silverado. They probably don't ask about which arms you have because it looks like all their kits are a spacer that bolts on to the top of the strut assembly, not the bottom like rough country levels etc.

Here's a pic I have of his truck.. sorry for the crappy pic. Tires are 305/55/20

ae1ead5aee71aa4f4bd1bee6d7a9c56a.jpg

Edited by gmtech117

Do you have any additional pics of the actually suspension and how it was installed. How was the install? And do you have any rubbing? Interested in the same setup for my truck.

I don't have any pics of the actual install but it's super easy.

This is what I bought but you can buy cheaper on eBay.

http://www.motofablifts.com/product-p/ch-15lm.htm

Motofab sells their kits in 1/2" increments so you can really fine tune how high you want the front and rear. I didn't want to change the rear at all and I was worried that if I went with 2", it would be nose high so I did 1.5" and to me it is perfect because it still has a slight rake the way a truck should have.

I don't have any rubbing issues at all either.

8fe8c8f47912fc5a566ec1f34b779073.jpg

f0e0e1bc6402c3e167dfec94909403c5.jpg

Edited by Dallas Lemon

I did the 1 1/2" Motofab under front shock spacer on my truck and my neighbors, install is super easy as already mentioned. I have 1" rake now, exactly what I was looking for.

I don't have any pics of the actual install but it's super easy.

This is what I bought but you can buy cheaper on eBay.

http://www.motofablifts.com/product-p/ch-15lm.htm

Motofab sells their kits in 1/2" increments so you can really fine tune how high you want the front and rear. I didn't want to change the rear at all and I was worried that if I went with 2", it would nose high so I did 1.5" and to me it is perfect because it still has a slight take the way a truck should have.

I don't have any rubbing issues at all either.

Good choice and looks great! I have the same kit waiting to be installed.

Tires are 275/60r20 BFG KO2

4fae0e7c2113aeb44698b696f73864fa.jpg

Love the truck man, looks awesome and I'm going with the same setup. Two questions for ya,

- Did you adjust your headlights after the lift was installed?

- What tires and size?

Love the truck man, looks awesome and I'm going with the same setup. Two questions for ya,

- Did you adjust your headlights after the lift was installed?

- What tires and size?

I have not adjusted the headlights, but I may need to as I've noticed an increase of people putting their hands in front of their rearview mirrors to block my headlights when I'm behind them in traffic.

Tire size and type was listed above, but they are BFG KO2 275/60R20. 33" overall diameter and only 1 size up from the stockers.

I'm thinking of going with the 2 inch under strut kit and 2 inch blocks in the back. This should keep a decent rake and hopefully make enough room for 275/65R20 (stock wheels) or 285/75R18.