Pop sound coming from dash ?????? Thoughts

2017 sierra 2500 denali. 90 degrees every day where I am. On occasion. 3-4 times a week hear it during the day. Sounds like a rock hit the windshield. Seems to come from the passenger side dash where the dash meets the window.

Any thoughts ??

Thanks

Edited by demar002

There's a bulletin for this. There is three or four potential fixes for this concern. If it's under warranty take it in and have them do all the fixes in the bulletin. If it isn't under warranty, I. An post the bulletin here when I'm around my computer in about 3 hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine does it as well, located in Florida. Interested to see what the TSB involves, I almost mentioned it at my first oil change last week, but wasn't sure it would be worth the hassle as it isn't super common. But, like you guys have said, seems like it's something to do with the hot days and cooling to me. Been hotter than heck down here in Tampa lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Mine does it too it not that big of a deal to me. Turn on the AC and it sounds exactly like rocks hitting the windsheld. Not on my priority list dont want the dealer ripping my dash apart to hunt it down nor waste the time and headace of leaving my truck there.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Good point in not wanting to tear up the dashboard. With that being said if they no exactly what it is - then maybe they are not going to have to rip everything apart

If it is something that annoys you by all means make them fix it. Your truck should be exactly how you expect it to be. Part of the purchase price is the warranty use it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk