Hello everyone, welcome to my build thread! This thread will be updated as I go. If you have any questions and/or concerns, feel free to comment below or PM me. Thanks, I hope y’all like it!
At the same time, I’m also trying to find a fix to a lot of issues with the truck. Many that others are experiencing as well, and some that seem to be isolated, so stay tuned. I’d love to hear your solutions to common problems found on our trucks.
The story began when I brought her home on the night of January 3rd, 2017...
Current Mods (as of 01/08/2017):
- Black factory Bow Ties
- 20% Suntek Films tint on front windows
- 65% tint on windshield
- AuxBeam LED Low Beams, High Beams, and Fog Lights
- AuxBeam 3" LED RGB Cubes
- MHtech LED Reverse Bulbs
- MHtech LED Cargo Bulbs
- Adaptive Valve left open with picture frame wire until I do my exhaust
- Rear Wheel Valence delete
- Step Bar delete
- AIRAID MIT + K&N HIGH FLOW FILTER
- Hankook Ventus ST RH06 285/45/R22
- 5% tint all around
- 50% Windshield tint + 5% strip
- Front Valence Delete
- Color Matched Bumpers
- New Generation Tow Mirrors
- Rear Window 3-Piece to Single-Piece conversion
- Flowmaster 40 Series Original, resonator and flapper delete
- K&N cabin air filter
- Oil Catch Can
- CAI Enclosed Box
- Diablo inTune i3 (or Trinity)
- Rear Traction Bars
- High performance driveshaft
- License Plate LED bulbs
- Footwell LED Lighting, Front & Rear
- 30” LED light bar behind grille
- Bose (or Focal) Audio Upgrade with a ported 10” subwoofer
- Escort Passport radar detector
- Blackvue front and rear dash cams
- 3.5” Lift Kit
- 20x10 -24 Fuel Maverick D610
- 33s (haven’t decided what type of tire or brand I’m going with yet)
- Running on Castrol High Performance Full Synthetic Oil
- Fueled with 93 Octane
Limitless Car Care (coupon code in signature)
- Waterless Wipe
- Swift Shine
- Gold Class Shampoo & Conditioner
- Hot Shine tire coating
- Interior Original Protectant
- Formula 88 Cleaner & Degreaser
- WD-40 (gives my black hitch a nice little Shine, hides the rust marks from my trailer coupling)
Tools I Use
- Fasmov Foam Cannon
- Microfiber Sponge and Towels
- Leaf Blower followed by a microfiber dry
Congratulations on making it this far, I’m proud of you. LOL.
Truck started to make a squeaking noise this weekend, took it to the dealership on Monday. Dealership called Tuesday and said that they could not find anything wrong with the truck and that this sound is normal. Take a look at this video so that you can hear and understand what I am talking about. https://youtu.be/aERzjGAX-aU
Does this sound normal to you guys? I also put water on the belt and the noise was persistent so it does not appear to be the belt. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hey all.. my name is Mike and I recently bought a 2017 GMC Sierra SLT.. Its my first new ride in almost 14 years. So much has changed in vehicles its awesome. I plan on modding a bunch of stuff on the truck and figured the best way to learn is find a forum where people most likely know way more than I do for ideas.
I also have my own YouTube channel where I review tech and of course everything I do to the truck. Check it out if you want. I just did a new video on the Infotainment system on my GMC.
Im excited to be a part of the forum..
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Most OnlineNewest Member
Who's Online 141 Members, 0 Anonymous, 695 Guests (See full list)
- Mike Pickett
- SnakeEyes 325is
- Brendan Corr
- Michael Schimborski
- 15 Z71
- 14 Silvy
- Rob Okray