What do you keep in your truck?

Just got a harbor freight catalog in mail lol and was thinking of grabbing some cheap tools to keep in the truck, "just in case" kind of thing.

Got me wondering what else I should keep on hand. So was wondering what kind of crap you all store day-to-day?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 in 1 screwdriver, Leatherman, flash light, first aid kit, ratchet straps.

Had to remove the duct tape, shovels and trash bags :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 in 1 screwdriver, Leatherman, flash light, first aid kit, ratchet straps.

Had to remove the duct tape, shovels and trash bags :)

Thxs for the shovels, trash bags and duct tape. Will use immediately.

Handcuff key, fin wrench, surf leash, towel, surfboard tie down straps, dog leash, numerous lights, sun screen, SOG folder.

Nice to see a fellow surfer, I keep pretty much the same gear in the truck. Im based out of Tampa, FL so the lockable tonneau for my drives to the east coast are clutch, pop the extra board in the back and don't have to worry about the kooks stealing it. You got any surf-based mods you're really liking?

Fire Extinguisher, 40-50 piece tool kit, bowling ball, hydraulic jack, flash light, jumper cables, and im sure im leaving out a couple other things. I got a toolbox in the bed, so that is where I keep everything.

Firearm and ammo would be nice, alas California ;(. I'm lucky I can even keep my gun on my house lol

Guess most of this truck is metric now huh? Will have to find a cheap kit with both. My last truck was a 1966 GMC, so it's been a while lol

I keep everything I need to secure cargo, tow a trailer or make a roadside emergency repair, including jumper cables. I keep a small toolbox under the rear seat, the rest goes in the swing case.

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/189308-tools-needed-for-long-trips/?hl=coke813&do=findComment&comment=1833638

Toolbox, tow strap, flashlight, FNX 45acp, Case 6" fix blade, rope

Oh, plus two extra 15 round clips, dont like losing from lack of fighting back, lol

Firearm and ammo would be nice, alas California ;(. I'm lucky I can even keep my gun on my house lol

Ccw!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Archived