Fox 2.5 bottom leg replacable??

Hello guys, pulled the plug and ordered a BDS 6" kit with no coilovers or rear shocks. Was going to get a full set or customs kings all around which would be badass!

But currently on my truck I have Fox 2.5 IFP coilovers just to level it out, and they are only a few months old. Would it be possible to replace the bottom leg on the coilover to make it as long as the coilovers that come in the BDS kit? Has anyone ever tried this?

I don't think it's recommended. Possible, I'm sure it is. Easiest would just be to order the coilovers made for the 4-6" kit and the same for the rears. I just did that. I was set on going for kings but they'd have to be custom made and would cost way too much for my intentions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it's recommended. Possible, I'm sure it is. Easiest would just be to order the coilovers made for the 4-6" kit and the same for the rears. I just did that. I was set on going for kings but they'd have to be custom made and would cost way too much for my intentions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From my reasesrch the only difference from the 2.5 0-3" coilovers and the 2.5 6" coilovers is the length of the leg. The travel and spring length are the exact same, not any longer the the 0-3". Awaiting an email from fox.

Get in touch with down south motorsports, kartek, or poly performance. They will get you set up with the extended lower. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Funny you say that ahah, just sent them a message 20 mins ago!

Archived