2017 silverado lift kit??

I wouldn't get Rough Country. They're not exactly the best lifts. I would spend a little more for a better lift, especially if you're looking at a 7 1/2". A lift isn't something I would go the cheapest way, it is your trucks suspension after all. Would you get the absolute cheapest brakes? Rough Country may be fine for a simple level, but I wouldn't go to them for an actual lift. But, it's your money so get what you want.

http://bds-suspension.com/kit-customizer?kid=712F&ur=1&sl=484~1071%7C662~1534%7C508~1138%7C630~1467. This is the lift kit I'm looking to get on my 2015

2015 1500 LT Silverado Midnight Edition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice!! Bit pricey :/

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nice!! Bit pricey :/

better to do it right. We pay thousands of dollars for the truck. Might as well spend a couple thousand more doing it the right way!

2015 1500 LT Silverado Midnight Edition

With a lift that big you really want to invest in it! If you plan on getting rid of the truck in a year and only drive on pavement then maybe go with rough country. If you plan on keeping your truck or doing any off roading then get a Solid lift kit from a company like BDS, Zone or McGaughys. Make sure you upgrade to good coilovers and shocks. It's better to do it right the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

With a lift that big you really want to invest in it! If you plan on getting rid of the truck in a year and only drive on pavement then maybe go with rough country. If you plan on keeping your truck or doing any off roading then get a Solid lift kit from a company like BDS, Zone or McGaughys. Make sure you upgrade to good coilovers and shocks. It's better to do it right the first time.

I definitely want to go offroading, dont want it to be to stiff on whoops.. might lean forward onto bds 6" lift with coilovers,??[emoji848] how would that ride??

I definitely want to go offroading, dont want it to be to stiff on whoops.. might lean forward onto bds 6" lift with coilovers,??[emoji848] how would that ride??

If you go with the fox coilovers for the front and the fox shocks for the rear it will ride like a dream!

I have the fox 2.5 remote reservoir adjustable dsc coilovers and shocks and it's the best thing I've done to this truck. And that's coming from a guy who upgraded from stock to Bilstein 5100 then to Fox. There are lots of members on here with the BDS lifts. I would search out them and see if you can get taken for a spin in their whip. Remember that wheels and tires have a big affect on the ride too. If they have they exact suspension you are looking for but have 26" wheels with 2" side walls on the tires you may not enjoy the ride as much lol.

If you go with the fox coilovers for the front and the fox shocks for the rear it will ride like a dream!

I have the fox 2.5 remote reservoir adjustable dsc coilovers and shocks and it's the best thing I've done to this truck. And that's coming from a guy who upgraded from stock to Bilstein 5100 then to Fox. There are lots of members on here with the BDS lifts. I would search out them and see if you can get taken for a spin in their whip. Remember that wheels and tires have a big affect on the ride too. If they have they exact suspension you are looking for but have 26" wheels with 2" side walls on the tires you may not enjoy the ride as much lol.

Hell yea thanks!! I wana get 18s with 35s.. might just get the bds 6" lift then when i get more cash ill upgrade to the coilovers?? That can work too right

The rough country 5in seems to have good reviews as well.

I want a 6 " minimum...

Hell yea thanks!! I wana get 18s with 35s.. might just get the bds 6" lift then when i get more cash ill upgrade to the coilovers?? That can work too right

Don't forget to figure in aftermarket 18" wheels then. OEM 18" wheels will NOT work with BDS/Zone 4-6.5" lift because of the offset/backspacing.

Zone is cheaper than BDS, same company makes them both. Just depends on which warranty you want.

But would def recommend BDS/Zone compared to Rough Country/Skyjacker/etc.

Archived