What's out there for back racks?

Can't seem to find any decent looking back racks for these trucks. Not into the old standard "work" backrack. Looking for one that looks cool, but one that I'll still be able to use... anyone have good recommendations?

I'm looking for the same thing. Need to carry 2 kayaks while pulling the trailer. Want to keep my tonneau, but it's looking like that won't happen.

Princess has a work looking one for ~$120, but the web site shows as out of stock so it would be a store by store thing.

I have a back rack myself, and between the main bar behind the cab and the removable secondary bar that slides into the rear stake pockets, I can haul anything long without touching the truck's body.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

There's a Thule one similar to the Yakima posted above, but it goes cab high. I'm sure Yakima had one, too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do. Mine is easily removable and don't have to try and get surfboards and yaks that high. Thule, Yakima both pricey but good quality.

I've found that both of our 'yaks (one 14', the other 13') fit fine in the bed w/ the gate down. Don't need the rack like I did with my last car.

I've found that both of our 'yaks (one 14', the other 13') fit fine in the bed w/ the gate down. Don't need the rack like I did with my last car.

Bedrock allows me to carry them when my 5er hitch is in the bed. Once I drop the trailer, install rack and off I go.

I'm looking for the same thing. Need to carry 2 kayaks while pulling the trailer. Want to keep my tonneau, but it's looking like that won't happen.

Princess has a work looking one for ~$120, but the web site shows as out of stock so it would be a store by store thing.

So, not sure if it has too much of the "work" look, but I'm really pleased with the one from Princess. Had 6 in the local store. I can install it and keep my tonneau.

I've got it held on by the tonneau clamps right now. Are the front stake holes in the trucks actually there and just covered by the cap? I do want to install it more permanently. But I can fit two kayaks now, so in all real happy.

Archived