'16 silverado 2500HD, to lift/level or not to lift/level

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what's the final verdict?? I have a 2016 HC Duramax and want to keep the stock 20"wheels.

Please be kind as I'm new to forum.

You can run up to 35x12.5 tires with it leveled. Most go with a 275/65/20 or a 285/60/20 or even a 295/60/20, different brands are available in different sizes.

I have 285/65/20s on mine. They are a bit taller and wider. I also went with the BDS 2-3" leveling kit. It sits with a slight rake to the front. I tow a lot and added bags in the back and add air as needed. To me it's about perfect. I may go with 295/65/20s when I need new tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 285/65/20s on mine. They are a bit taller and wider. I also went with the BDS 2-3" leveling kit. It sits with a slight rake to the front. I tow a lot and added bags in the back and add air as needed. To me it's about perfect. I may go with 295/65/20s when I need new tires.

Guessing BFG KO2's? I see that combo a lot on these trucks.

They are Goodyear Wrangler ATs. And I was wrong. They are 285/60/20. They are great tires and I wish the y had a larger size but I'll be going with Ridge Grapplers next.

I kind of wondered as the BFG's are the only ones I know of in that size, guy down the street runs them on his HD and they look great, will post a pic if I run into him.

Here's a quick picture of my setup.

fba9add6593cc2fa616123dbbc96536a.jpg

I would love to ride in that truck but I am worried sick I would like the ride and that super trick coilover set-up is out of my budget.

Archived