Insurance?

thatryan

Who is your insurance provider? I may be looking for a change to new company and curious who has had good experiences with others. Especially with instances of repairs and usage of factory parts.

I currently have Amica, seems relatively unknown to most lol, but they were recommended to me when I had my BMW as they were solid company and all that. I'm not a big fan of their website and app, or billing with separation of multiple policies like auto and renter as well as odd schedules.

Other than that no complaints, just investigating other options in the truck world.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only company that uses OEM parts that I know of is Allstate.

I have State Farm, been with them for over 30 years. They use to be good, but not any more. The wife had some old man back into her car and did about $1000 in damages. Both were insured by the same SF agent. He was at fault, but they still dinged her record so Allstate wont give us the "good" rate till that falls off. Once that crap is off, I am switching.

Only company that uses OEM parts that I know of is Allstate.

I have State Farm, been with them for over 30 years. They use to be good, but not any more. The wife had some old man back into her car and did about $1000 in damages. Both were insured by the same SF agent. He was at fault, but they still dinged her record so Allstate wont give us the "good" rate till that falls off. Once that crap is off, I am switching.

That's super scummy and sounds like a conflict of interest.

All state, thanks hadn't thought of that one. Only big names that were in my head were State Farm, AAA, liberty.

I use USAA. Not available to everyone though. Never had a problem, hardly ever needed it though. A few towing bills and my old Jeep bounced off a car in a snow storm (not me driving). Never saw a rate increase after the incident in the snow.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Farmers, had Allstate for 7 years prior. You should be shopping or at least looking at your auto insurance every 2 years. Gone are the days where you get nice discounts for long time customers.

Farmers, had Allstate for 7 years prior. You should be shopping or at least looking at your auto insurance every 2 years. Gone are the days where you get nice discounts for long time customers.

Yeah i agree it actually works in reverse these days with long time customers paying far more then if you shop around every year on rates. i saved almost $1,000 shopping around for my policy this last year..

Yeah i agree it actually works in reverse these days with long time customers paying far more then if you shop around every year on rates. i saved almost $1,000 shopping around for my policy this last year..

Yup I saved $500 because I thought I was getting an amazing deal with Allstate until I got quotes from others that were $4-500 cheaper. My wife's entire family was with Allstate and they still couldn't compete. We had 0 claims.

Yup I saved $500 because I thought I was getting an amazing deal with Allstate until I got quotes from others that were $4-500 cheaper. My wife's entire family was with Allstate and they still couldn't compete. We had 0 claims.

Same. Allstate for 20 years with no claims. Rates kept increasing. Saved $1000 a year by moving home and 2 cars to American Family.

State farm is getting worse, I have been looking for years but can't find anyone cheaper. The guy that hit and ran my wife a few Years ago also had them, and they didn't care too much about the incident. They even asked if we wanted to file the claim on our own insurance. Seriously? They were calling every few months trying to get me to up my life insurance. No only worked for a few months at a time.

Archived