Tire recommendations

For less money, I have the Firestone Dueler AT. On other trucks and a jeep, I've had good performance in very light ice/snow. Certainly very good in heavy rain. Stock size, 44#, a little more than the Goodyear GSAs.

I'm happy with them. Would say if I wasn't.

Cooper AT3's. Not the most aggressive looking. But are smooth, quiet, and ride well for an AT tire.

And they won't break the bank account either. I put on Nitto Trail Grap's and they looked great but drove like crap and at a very slow speed like in a parking lot or coming to a stop they felt and sounded like my dash was going to shake apart.

So far the Cooper tires haven't given any problems. I just wish we would have had snow this past winter. They did put a little hurt on my in city mpg but I can still get 21+|- on the interstate.

I give 'em a 6 or 7 out of 10.

But like I said, I haven't tried them in snow yet but I would suspect they will perform fine. After all they do have the little mud +snow logo on the side.

Also another little thing that impressed was they were all four easily balanced with minimal weight. Usually there is always that "one" that just won't be balanced without a fight.

Have a 14 high country with the 5.3. Stock 20s. Looking for a decent tire thats gd in snow and great for hauling and towing. Would like a lightweight tire if possible. What do you use?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

https://m.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Michelin&tireModel=Defender+LTX+M%2FS this is what I have nice smooth ride good traction in snow

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I agree with the Michelin choice and I find that Costco offers the "freshest" tires at the best price. They are also easy to deal with if you have a problem. (imo)

Archived