Corsa sport vs touring muffler

Hey guys I'm curious if anyone knows if the sport and touring muffler are the same size and could be swapped. I currently have the sport but since I've done headers and catless Y pipe it's a little too loud for me. I've thought about adding a resonator but would rather not be cutting and welding on a $1000 exhaust. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

Hey guys I'm curious if anyone knows if the sport and touring muffler are the same size and could be swapped. I currently have the sport but since I've done headers and catless Y pipe it's a little too loud for me. I've thought about adding a resonator but would rather not be cutting and welding on a $1000 exhaust. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

I did this swap about 10 years ago on an Avalanche - same size, easily done...the only issue I had was buying just a touring muffler from Corsa - I had to return the sport muffler. I guess they didn't want me sawing it open to see the proprietary innards.

Should bolt right in. I fully understand what you're talking about. I do have to Touring, but for a long time wish I had to sport. That is until I got headers with an ORY.

I'll tell you the Touring is not quiet either. It's not bad with normal driving and at idle, but when you mash the go peddle it's loud.

I put ARH headers and high flow cats on my 6.2l and went with the touring dual rear exit. It also is the GM one with the flapper valve. I couldn't be happier. Right when i put it on i wished it was a little louder now I'm glad i didnt go any louder it's perfect.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies. Right now I put the stock catback on. Looking to either sell the Corsa catback or trade the sport muffler for a touring.

I'm interested in your Corsa exhaust. Sent you a PM

Archived