Where best to order driver side assist handle?

I'm wearing my seat. Maybe I can train myself to use an A pillar assist handle if I had one. My dealership service Mgr said order one online and he'd install it for free.

Need to buy one. Light gray (ash?). Where?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking of getting one myself, but the way I get in the truck I don't really need it. I step up on the running board and plop my ass right in there without grabbing anything! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I simply ordered mine at my dealership. Delivered price was approximately the same for me as Amazon. It is easier to return (if necessary) when you buy locally. I totally understand why these trucks don't come with these grab handles but I prefer to have one. Most days I am fine without it but some days, it really helps. I prefer the balanced look of having handles on both side.

I went to GM Parts warehouse for mine . What sucked is that they didn't include the bolts to install it so I ended up taking one

the passenger side ones out at matching it up at the hardware store . I think it was M6 and about an inch long if I remember .

i ordered mine from my local dealership

i showed them what i could get it for online and they pretty much did a price match so i was happy

Same here. Good price and had it the next day.

I ordered from local dealership. GM Parts Direct had best price, but $17 shipping. And if the bolts weren't included, I'd have been aggravated.

$40 + tax. Installed for free. I'm good.

Archived