Which do you prefer: chrome, color matched, or black?

Chrome, Color Match, or Black?  

215 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends on the color. Was thinking about siren red but couldn't handle red bumpers so went with pepperdust. I was in "less chrome the better" mode but then went LTZ 2 and blew that all to hell. Now I really like the look.

I like a little bling. I grew up in a time (and place) when chrome on cars and motorcycles was popular and painted parts were seen as more of a a cost saving feature. I had a monochrome GMC in '91 when this look was becoming popular but since have chosen trucks with the chrome accents.

I voted chrome, but it depends. My new (new to me) 2015 has color matched handles and chrome grill (with black inserts), which I like. But I've been seeing all the 2016 and 2017's with color matched grills and they look beyond horrible. But to each their own.

I'm for chrome, but.... There are certain colors I think that looks better with color match. I was mix and matching on the Chevy site with trim levels and all, and I was looking to get chrome. But when I was looking at certain colors, the matching paint looked better than the chrome.

My graphite metallic looked good in either, but I wanted some chrome, so that's what I opt for.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Archived