Need Help Finding Deep Ocean Blue Satellite Antenna Part #

I've been trying to find a correct part number for a prepainted Deep Ocean Blue Metallic satellite antenna for my 17 Silverado. I've found just about every other color. Was starting to think they didn't offer it but I saw a new High Country on the road the other day with one. I did some local dealer inventory searches and have a VIN off of a Blue High Country if someone can do a cross reference for me.

VIN # 3GCUKTEC5HG316517

• 4 weeks later...

chev deep ocean blue = rpo code G1K = gmc stone blue metallic

FWIW, some colours they do use the same name across divisions.

Pepperdust Metallic = rpo GMU for both sierra and silverado

Noticed this recently myself when looking for touchup paint. GM Paint code WA409Y appears to be the same for Deep Ocean Blue / Sacre Blue / Stone Blue and Royal Blue.

Got one. Apparently GM likes to use different names for the same colors on different models. Sacre Blue is the same color code as Deep Ocean Blue Metallic. Go figure.

Please post the part number!

Thanks and that will save me the trouble of painting mine!

Yup. And it is a super easy swap. Took about 15 minutes. Remove drivers A-pillar, oh-shit handle and sunvisor then just pull down on headliner and its a single 10mm bolt holding it in place.

Yup. And it is a super easy swap. Took about 15 minutes. Remove drivers A-pillar, oh-shit handle and sunvisor then just pull down on headliner and its a single 10mm bolt holding it in place.

Excellent and thanks again!! I have to take my pillars off anyway to get to my dash speakers so I'll do it at the same time. Best price I found was $76.20. Did you find it less than that?

Excellent and thanks again!! I have to take my pillars off anyway to get to my dash speakers so I'll do it at the same time. Best price I found was $76.20. Did you find it less than that?

I actually ended up getting a used one from a Tahoe on Ebay for 50 shipped.

Archived