2016 coolant leak

Had coolant on my driveway the last 2 mornings so I decided to take it in. Dealer said they're replacing the water pump now. I'll update as I hear more. Truck has 21k on it.

Gas or diesel?

6.6 LML. Kinda disappointing... Had the power steering and now the water pump in 21k miles. I called the dealer and asked them if f it was 100% the pump, and they said it was. Good news is, they had the part and I'll have it for my vacation on Wednesday.

I'm from a gm plant town..the ol saying goes that quality control depends on what day of the week the truck was assembled..

I'm sure there so much truth behind this. Not a lot of people will go out of their way to go beyond the bare minimum. It's sad. There are probably one million people who would take those jobs more seriously

I'm sure there so much truth behind this. Not a lot of people will go out of their way to go beyond the bare minimum. It's sad. There are probably one million people who would take those jobs more seriously

You would of been suprised how many brand new gm vehicles were parked at the unemployment line 9 years ago..it's something that is rooted in our society, the idea that everything is privledge.

It's horrible. Way too much entitlement

I'm from a gm plant town..the ol saying goes that quality control depends on what day of the week the truck was assembled..

Or the engine in my current situation.. It's no big deal, I just didn't quite expect issues like this out of a new Duramax until well past 100k. My buddy has 165k on his 15 LML without a single issue. His truck is all stock and just runs!

Got the truck back. Low coolant, scratched up bumper, and swirl marks. They dry ragged my truck like a MF! Both quarter panels are swirled up good...

Good news is, the water pump has been replaced and the leak is fixed

Great to hear that pump had been replaced,,, Sorry to hear that your truck was abused by dealer...

I would Demand full detail and bumber replacement from dealership owner, on their dime..

Just think of how many sales they would lose if you walked through shop and sales describing this issue to prospective and current customers...

Could be FUN...

Cheers----K

Great to hear that pump had been replaced,,, Sorry to hear that your truck was abused by dealer...

I would Demand full detail and bumber replacement from dealership owner, on their dime..

Just think of how many sales they would lose if you walked through shop and sales describing this issue to prospective and current customers...

Could be FUN...

Cheers----K

No way they're detailing the truck lmao. I did make it known that the bumper was scratched. But, what's worse? A few scratches, or the whole front end of my truck disassembled? Idk if it's worth it..

Archived