Steering wheel going crazy

I've got a 2014 Sierra Denali, had it since brand new it's got 55000km on it and while I was out I had the steering wheel go crazy on me if I tried to move it in any way. I was parked, hopped out real quick, then got back in the truck and when I went to move it as soon as I moved the steering wheel it sounded as if the whole bcm reset then when I went to move my steering wheel back to center it would spring back super hard and go crazy, I tried that and it did it twice before I pulled my phone out to record, I'll attach the video in the next comment, has anyone had this happen before? I'd never heard of this till a buddy with a 2014 all terrain had the same thing happen about six months ago, and it happened two more times and the techs still couldn't replicate it or figure out why it was doing then and eventually he just got too paranoid and traded it in and got a ram. I'll attach the videos of this happening on his once I get them. I'm calling the dealership first thing in the morning to see if they have a clue as well as GM Canada. Any one have any insight to this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought I did a thorough search but realized I didn't look through the pinned posts, I see my issue is pretty similar to the steering wheel "glitch" other people are having, but unlike everyone else's mine only has the stabilitrak light and warning pop up on the dash every couple times the steering wheel pops back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived