Help regarding purchase of 07 Classic.

Hey guys, great information on this forum. I am currently looking at a short bed, reg cab, 4.8. I love how these trucks look and the motors seem pretty great. I was curious as to what I should be looking for in regards to problem areas.

The truck only has 60k on it, immaculate interior and very few dings outside. I think it has the work truck package due to the rubber floor and basic stereo. This truck is at a used car lot, and hes asking 12.9 plus fees, which seems semi high for a 10 year old truck.

Is this guy in the ballpark with his price? Am I gimping myself by going with a 4.8 instead of holding out for a 5.3? I was told by someone the 07 Classics were a little harder to find, is that true at all? Appreciate any and all info.

In my part of Florida, that price isn't out of the norm, a Duramax of the same year runs more than double that price!

A WT is quite simple and therefore probably more reliable over the long term. If you're good with a simple no frills truck compared with the regular offerings, go for it.

This kinda falls into the category of what it's worth to you and what you can buy with that money. I have an old truck I wouldn't part with for 3 times it's book value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived