drain for suunroof.

a day after I bought my 2015 suburban it rained and it came down behind the overhead light assembly on top of the radio an d by the left fuse panel. I took the headliner apart and noticed that there were no drain tubes installed on the sun roof. I took it back to the dealer and told them about the leak, but I did not let them know that I took the headliner out. they have it back 2 days later and said that the tube feel down, there was never a tube there, so they lied. I took it home and the next rain storm produced another leak, but this one was by the driver side seatbelt. I took the headliner apart again and noticed out of 4 drain plugs that should have been installed, only one was installed. what's up with GM and there BS.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

a day after I bought my 2015 suburban it rained and it came down behind the overhead light assembly on top of the radio an d by the left fuse panel. I took the headliner apart and noticed that there were no drain tubes installed on the sun roof. I took it back to the dealer and told them about the leak, but I did not let them know that I took the headliner out. they have it back 2 days later and said that the tube feel down, there was never a tube there, so they lied. I took it home and the next rain storm produced another leak, but this one was by the driver side seatbelt. I took the headliner apart again and noticed out of 4 drain plugs that should have been installed, only one was installed. what's up with GM and there BS.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

These are the same people that liked about the ignition switch problem. So do you expect anything different. I would say take pictures of it. Take it back to them and confront them when they lie again that you know the situation. Tell it to the manager of course.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Archived