Anyone Have the RC LED Bull Bar?

Searched and didn't find much info or pictures on this particular item.http://www.roughcountry.com/gm-black-led-bull-bar-b-c4071.html

Hoping someone has it and can provide pictures and answer a few simple questions.

The description has these foot notes

• Tow hooks must be removed on Avalanche, Suburban, Tahoe, and Yukon models
  • Minor trimming of the tow hook pockets required on Avalanche, Suburban, Tahoe, and Yukon models

Does this mean its possible to install this particular bar while retaining the tow hooks on a silverado? The install instructions seem to be reused from a toyota truck and not specific to the product. I'm really hoping I can keep the front tow hooks but the few videos I watched online of different brands seems to point to that not being the case.

How far does this thing stick out from the bumper? The only pictures I can find of this installed seems to be the companies marketing pictures which can sometimes be deceiving.

Anyone actually measure how many amps the lightbar actually pulls. It seems to be an accepted practice to just use the inflated max LED power and not the true power the driver consumes.

i looked at that. .but just did the light behind the grill... only cost me 50$ with the wireless harness... now i have them hooked to the homelink in the truck.. no cutting or drilling...

but that was the one i was leaning to...

good luck

Archived