Anyone try on3 performance turbo upgrade?

I got a 14 sierra with 6.2 and came across a On3 Performance turbo kit for sale. I wasn't looking to make that jump yet but sure looks tempting! I've heard a little on both sides about the procharger vs turbo and was leaning more towards supercharge simply because of camper towing throughout the year and the instant power that comes without lag. But the price tag is pretty substantial. I know I could just pour through tons of research but I figure id just ask the pros or anyone with experience with turbo kits or the on3 performance upgrades on our trucks . They claim over 200 hp for under $3k. I was wondering about reliability as well . My truck has 55k and is more a weekend vehicle. Anyone with info or just chiming in would be great thanks!

A friend of mine has one on his 2013, hes had really good luck with it. Its his daily and he puts about 500 miles a week on it. No issues apart from a small coolant leak (his fault)

I purchased one for my 2014, took me 6 months to get it, and in that time I kind of forgot about it. The fab work is pretty good, their cost savings is because 90% of the kit is made in china instead of the states. Changed my mind, going to buy another bike instead, if you want a good deal on a basically loaded kit PM me.

Archived