Issues to address before Bumper-to-Bumper warranty expires?

Taking my 2016 Silverado LTZ Z71 to the dealership this week. Any recommendation on issues to have them take a look at? I'm 6,000 miles away from hitting my 36,000 bumper-to-bumper warranty life.. thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, the A.C. hoses, actually check it yourself . Look to see if the two hoses are rubbing together which leads to a hole in one or both lines. This just happened to my 2015 Silverado at 37,100 miles and it cost me $528.00 and a four hour delay in my vacation trip. No, G.M. will not reimburse me even though it was only just outside the warranty which I could understand except they have known about this problem since 2014 (check the internet). The fix is a $7.00 standoff bracket that separates the lines to prevent rubbing. Of course if it is afer the fact you have to replace lines etc. I have talked with customer service 3 times with the last person being a "senior customer service representative" who offered me a $100. voucher good for service at a dealership. I told to keep his $100. and I would continue to fight G.M. over this issue. I have purchased 22 brand new G.M. vehicles and was preparing to trade my wife's 2015 Equinox for a 2018 Equinox when this happened. I seriously doubt that I will ever buy another G.M. auto or truck. Oh and this weekend, all of my windows go down on their own when I lock the truck, key fob or inside button - doesn't matter.

Archived