2014/2015/2016/2017 Window Trim Trade

Bsass220

Hey Bryan,

If you can't find anyone that wants to trade, I am in Ma and I will send you some vinyl that is made to black out trim and narrow chrome pieces, it's about 2" wide. . I have a '17 LTZ Crew Cab and just finished blacking out everything except the chrome piece below the grille that is integrated into the 2 lower air dams. I didn't feel like spending the stupid money they want for those pieces in black and I can re-do them 100 times if needed with the vinyl. I have had it on for about 6 months and so far it is as good as the day I put it on. I own a Screen printing / Embroidery / Vinyl Graphics Business, so I do a lot of custom stuff to my cars / trucks because I have the capabilities. It's easy and you could handle with no problem. When I feel like crawling around On my back for 20 -30 minutes to remove that whole mess I am going to Hydro dip it Black or red Carbon Fiber. I had a few things Hydro dipped Carbon Fiber it's sick!...... Let me know if you are interested in the vinyl. HMU at [email protected].

Archived