Pro Comp 6" Suspension...

Looking at throwing a Pro Comp 6" suspension kit on the truck. Curious to know if the install is fairly straight forward compared to others like Rough Country. IMO, the instructions they provide are more for mechanics than DIYers.

When I say they're more for mechanics, I mean they show schematics in an "all in one" view rather than a step by step picturesque. CST has the best instructions hands down, but also the most expensive lift.

Has anyone that's not a mechanic, but knowledgeable with a suspension been able to read through these instructions and install this with ease?

Also, anyone that has it, is the track width something to be nervous about? Did you end up spacing out the rear wheels to match the track width in the front?

Last question, not looking for the strongest wheels on the market, but also not the cheapest. Pro Comp makes a cheap wheel, but they seem to have good products. Are there wheels anything to look at? Under $800 for a set of 18x9s seem extremely reasonable to me.

Thanks for any info.

Save money for the cst. I'm not a big fan of anything procomp...except maybe the cheaper wheels. Even then I've found that if you shop around they really aren't all that much cheaper then a reputable brand.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Archived