Truck stating that stabilitrak is off and park assist.. when I use my

Yes - it's a common issue. Search the forums and you will find lots of posts about it. Basically it has to do with low voltage or a bad ground for the BCM. Once the voltage drops too low the BCM gets "confused" and starts throwing lots of codes.

My 14 sierra seems to be out of wack as of a few moments ago..I was driving and all of a sudden it's starts saying that the stabilitrack is off and then started saying that the parking assist is off or "limited " .. has anyone come across this issue?

Time for a new battery. Or battery cables.

My 14 sierra seems to be out of wack as of a few moments ago..I was driving and all of a sudden it's starts saying that the stabilitrack is off and then started saying that the parking assist is off or "limited " .. has anyone come across this issue?

I’m sorry to hear of this concern, Eugene! If you’d like, we’d be more than happy to touch base with your servicing GM dealership in regards to this electrical issue. If this is something we can do for you, please let us know via private message. Thank you for being a valued customer, we greatly appreciate it!

Best,

Anthony

GM Customer Care

Wow just had this same exact thing on my 2017, it was a bad abs sensor wire on the left front. Not GM's fault I put a level kit on and forgot to reroute the wire properly. So from my understanding the system will be disabled if it isn't receiving all the inputs from the speed sensors and steering wheel sensor. It will also disable the parking sensor for whatever reason.

Archived