Joining the Chevy crowd for the first time in my life.

GMcD

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God only knows what they changed on my brand new 2016SLT? Bought it sight unseen and had it trucked in from TX to AZ.......New about all the nonsense on these forums too! Delivered it to me with 360 miles? Had the tranny updated 1qty time.....FERD friends that drive along with don't and have never said a word......Silence is all I get because I know they are thinking this thing is the REAL DEAL! I have 40K on the truck now and it drives better than day one! Crazy strong!

The only thing I can bitch about is why did I not get the 6.2L why god, why?

Just wanted to give you guys an update. I got up to Modern Chevy in Winston Salem, N.C to get my truck and unless im missing something this truck is awesome. Looks almost like brand new, drives and rides great (small vibration in the console around 80-82 but seems road surface dependant). I couldn't be happier with it.

Just wanted to give you guys an update. I got up to Modern Chevy in Winston Salem, N.C to get my truck and unless im missing something this truck is awesome. Looks almost like brand new, drives and rides great (small vibration in the console around 80-82 but seems road surface dependant). I couldn't be happier with it.

Very Good! Mine will vibrate too at 85mph depending on the road surface?

Good to hear, enjoy your new to you truck!!!

He showed me where it was indeed done on 9/8. He apologized for it not being updated on Carfax and didn't really know why it hadn't. Nice investigative work to find my truck :)

Nice truck and welcome to the GM family. I was like you, looking at the Ford and Chev/GMC and the GMC kept calling me......I have not owned anything domestic in 10+ years. I could not be happier! Enjoy!

Nice truck and welcome to the GM family. I was like you, looking at the Ford and Chev/GMC and the GMC kept calling me......I have not owned anything domestic in 10+ years. I could not be happier! Enjoy!

Yours does not shake?

Archived