Newest member of the 6.2 club.

Fishtail8

Well today I traded in my 15 5.3 double cab for a 17 6.2 crew cab. The money was right with the 0% financing. Looking forward to getting some miles on it. Only question is what mods to do on this one! 15 was lowered with the muffler delete, and I'm debating going even lower this time. Can't wait to let the 6.2 eat!!84b5925ab0960c285a079660623b4b01.jpg

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

The more I see that blue it makes me want to get one. I would keep it simple, maybe level the front or install drop shackles out back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

The 15 had a 2/4 on it and the ride quality was just like stock. I don't really need 4x4 for offroad so maybe I'll try this one a bit more. I love the blue, my conditions for the trade was that it had a 6.2 and be blue.

The 15 had a 2/4 on it and the ride quality was just like stock. I don't really need 4x4 for offroad so maybe I'll try this one a bit more. I love the blue, my conditions for the trade was that it had a 6.2 and be blue.

When I bought my Silverado last October in was looking for that blue but couldn't find one with the options I wanted so I brought home a Siren Red instead.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I really like that blue, I have a black one now. That GMC truck looks really good in blue.

The All Terrain with the painted front end is my favorite. Just looks weird with the big chrome bumper. 3M film is a nessecity tho!

Archived