What annoys you about other pickups

Sour_Squirrel

I live in the city and what annoys me with other pickups is the guys with tow mirrors. Some guys leave them extended even when they're not hauling anything. No big deal until they're approaching you in the opposite direction not realizing they're mirrors extend beyond the centerline of the road and almost clip my truck.

No.

I was correct. Pickups, not people...

But tow mirrors extended aren't the pickups problem, it's the idiot driving it thats the problem.

Ford caters to people that can't drive trucks

F150-Trailer-Assist-03-HR.jpg

Dodge thinks this is a good idea

2013-Ram-1500-Laramie-gear-shift-knob.jp

Ugly

nissan-titan-titan-xd-king-cab-large.jpg

Bloated

2016-Toyota-Tundra-front-three-quarters.

Those are the things that annoy me about other trucks...

tires sticking out.

shallow sidewalls.

for gm.. factory width frames, freighted on lift kits and towing.

the more i go along, in the go-ask-alice-in-wonderland world..

the truck that looks small is the big one, and the big one has a small penis at the helm.

Trucks that have "C"/ "H" on the temp gauges, or "L"/"H" on the voltage and oil pressure gauges really bother me. What values are they? That stupid rotary shift knob used on the Rams is really stupid. The RAM tow mirrors are unbelievably moronic.

As stated above, the smug Toyota owners are really more annoying than the ugly trash they drive.

I have tow mirrors and my tires stick out.. Deal with it [emoji57]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have nothing against tow mirrors as I will install a set on to my truck one day soon.

What bothers me are those that don't realize their mirrors are extended out beyond the center line of the road and on to my side of the road. This may not sound like a issue to those that live outside of big cities but I live in the city where there are so many bad drivers that can't even keep their vehicles in their own lanes.

The worst offenders are those stupid tow mirrors on the Dodge RAM 2500/3500.

Archived